Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year

Last year a friend of mine joined Project 365, with the goal of taking a picture a day. (Check out the description of the project at : http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/). As I looked back over 2009, and regretted how much I didn't blog, I decided to follow her example (Thanks Erin!). I'm not going to officially "join" anything, but I am going to be more proactive about taking pictures and blogging - if not every day, then at least more than once a week.

Like all New Year's Resolutions, this one is made with the best intentions, but we'll see how it goes! Here are some bonus pictures (taken by Denise Marshall) of my beautiful girl to end 2009.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm trying Project 365 again this year - last year I only made it until July :( And I resolve to blog more too - I have neglected the blog too much.

Can't wait to see more pics of Judith and hear about what is happening at your house more!