Friday, November 14, 2008

Lesli's Birthday

(this one also posted to the wrong blog - written on Wednesday)
On Monday, Aunt Lesli turned 40, so yesterday, because Lance had the day off of work, we went up to Chico to celebrate. Judith did not-quite-as-well-as-I-hoped, but still pretty well in the car. She slept about half the time each way, but she yelled when she wasn't sleeping, so I had to move to the back seat next to her to keep the pacifier in her mouth, and to keep her somewhat entertained.

She also had no interest in napping while we were there - she slept for approximately 30 minutes in the stroller when we went for a walk, and for about an hour in the front pack while we were eating dinner. (She was pretty fussy and close to sleep in the front pack for a while, and I suddenly thought, "why don't I just cut out the light for her" so I put a blanket over her head, and she went to sleep immediately!) She wouldn't sleep in the pack-n-play though, and so I've decided to set it up in the living room here and at least try to get her used to it for future use.

No comments: